- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (compliant brand or homemade!)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 handfuls of shredded kale/cabbage mix
- 2–3 sweet potatoes
- In a large bowl combine mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon juice, coconut aminos, dijon mustard, nutritional yeast and anchovy paste. Stir to combine thoroughly then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add in chicken and kale mix and stir to coat. Season again to taste and serve on sweet potato toast
How to make Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. Toast them 2-3 times through until there is browning on both sides and it is cooked through.