- 2 cans Safe Catch Pink Salmon, drained
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine salmon, egg, almond flour, dill, mayonnaise, garlic powder and ¾ of the bacon with a fork until evenly combined.
- Season with a big pinch of salt and few cracks of pepper and stir again.
- Scoop into 12 meatballs and place them on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Press a few pieces of chopped bacon on top of each meatball.
- Bake for 10 minutes.