- 3 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews (or pine nuts)
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon (juice & zest)
- Salt to taste
- Sun-dried tomatoes to garnish
- In a food processor, combine the basil, spinach, cashews, avocado, garlic, lemon juice and sea salt. Process until smooth, then taste and adjust any ingredients as necessary. You may need to add some water if it is too thick, depending on how thick you want your sauce to be.
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add zoodles and heat through or 3-4 minutes. Then add pesto to pan and mix until zoodles are coated. Plate and top with some chopped sun-dried tomatoes!