- 1 pre-cooked chicken sausage*
- 10 oz. frozen stir fry veggies
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos**
- 7 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Few cracks of pepper
- Turn the broiler on high. Place an 8 inch oven proof skillet over medium high heat. Slice the chicken sausage into rounds and brown on both sides (about 1 minute each side). Add frozen veggies, stir to combine with sausage and cover for a few minutes or until veggies are warmed through.
- In a medium sized bowl combine eggs, coconut aminos, garlic powder, ginger, salt & pepper. Whisk until eggs are completely combined and spices are dispersed. Pour eggs into the pan with veggies and sausage and stir quickly just to evenly distribute everything.
- Leave the pan over the heat, without stirring, until the bottom and sides are set and top is still liquid. Move the pan to the top rack of the oven under the broiler. Cook for about 3 minutes or until top is slightly browned and cooked through. Remove and slice into pieces!
- * You can use any kind of chicken sausage (i used chicken apple)
- **If you aren’t staying away from soy you can use soy sauce or tamari instead of coconut aminos. This recipe is easily Whole 30 Compliant as long as you choose a clean Whole 30 approved Sausage and coconut aminos!