Sun-dried Tomato Egg Bake
Easy egg breakfast are the best, we have a few more for you:
Pin the image below to save this Sun-dried Tomato Egg Bake recipe for later!
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 10 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes and almond milk in a blender and blend it for about 30 seconds to chop up the sun-dried tomatoes. Place them in a large bowl and add eggs, garlic powder and salt to the bowl.
- Place a small pan over medium heat and add olive oil to the pan. Add in chopped mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then add in spinach and cook for another 30 seconds. Move to a small bowl and let them cool for a minute or two.
- Add veggies to the bowl with eggs and whisk to combine.
- Line an 8×8 inch pyrex pan with parchment paper and pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cooked through.
We are participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.