Chai Spice Mix:
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, ends trimmed off & cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl combine chai spices. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and add brussels sprout halves to the pan. Pour oil & coconut aminos over brussels and toss to coat. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the chai spice mix & salt over the brussels and toss to coat. Flip the brussels sprouts cut side down on the pan and roast for 25-30 minutes or until browned and tops are crispy. Enjoy!
- *If you are not avoiding soy you can use Soy Sauce or Tamari in place of coconut aminos.