- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 5 oz bag of salad greens (i used spinach & arugula)
- salt and pepper
- Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil. Season water with 1 teaspoon of salt and then add the potatoes. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and set potatoes aside to cool a bit for about 5 minutes.
- Slice each potato in half length-wise. Pour some Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing in a small bowl and brush it onto the open end of the potatoes.
- Prepare your grill then place all of the potatoes on it, flat side down. Grill for 3-5 minutes or until visible grill marks appear. Remove from grill and toss with greens and Lemon Garlic Dressing (about 2-4 tablespoons depending how well dressed you like your salads!) Then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine.